About the Position:
Zuma is seeking a motivated Demand Generation & Brand Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. In this newly created role, you will be expected to create and support demand generation strategies and optimize marketing campaigns to impact pipeline growth. In addition, you will be strategically promoting the Zuma brand through high-value channels like Linkedin and other social media platforms. As we grow at break-neck speed, your partnership with our Sales, Marketing and Customer Support teams will be critical to effectively scaling and ensuring the successful growth of our business. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will cultivate and oversee the development of marketing-qualified leads (MQL) and transition them to sales-qualified leads (SQL), by identifying our target customers, generating interest, and nurturing accounts to engage with the sales team.
- You have a commitment to excellence in everything you do and know that teamwork can be a great component to achieving that level of success!
- You are not intimidated by the demands of a fast-paced, high-output marketing environment; you understand that high-growth startups do not have a ton of infrastructure in place and have developed methods to stay organized.
- You are Analytical – you are proactive and have a keen eye for spotting patterns, problems, and anomalies across large data sets.
- A Plus: You have a passion for technology in the real estate space and have significant experience/existing relationships within the Multifamily space
- 4+ years in B2B sales and marketing, lead generation, business development, or sales support (multi-family experience preferred)
- Experience with buyer's journeys and orchestrating programs, methods, and campaigns to reach audiences effectively
- Ability to think critically and apply data-driven influence to decision making
- Willingness to work in an environment of transformation and change, work with timelines, and drive continuous process improvement
- Familiarity with fundamental marketing principles—brand equity pyramids, customer segmentation & cohorts, comms & media planning, measurement & optimization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Superb presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel 25%+ of the time