Zuma makes an automated sales agent that converses with 100% of inbound leads, ultimately improving the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. We’ve built this from the ground up using AI, ML, and human support which helps increase sales conversion and support capacity for businesses of all kinds. Zuma is one of the fastest-growing startups in Los Angeles, and is well-funded and backed by world-class investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Y-Combinator, Joe Montana’s fund (Liquid 2 Ventures), Day One Ventures, Soma Capital, and other notable angel investors including Austen Allred (from Lambda School), YC’s former-COO Qasar Younis, among others.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, USA, we operate nationally and have plans to grow rapidly over the next few years. To do that, we need great people committed to our vision in a big way. We're looking to build a team of rockstars that are equally excited about the opportunity to leverage technology to improve the way customers interact with businesses!
About the Role
You’ll be joining our team as a product manager and get to work functionally across all divisions at Zuma, Sales, Operations, Engineering, and AI. We’re looking for someone who has excellent product acumen that is willing to take a lot of ownership, and is not afraid to get their hands dirty in the process of building an amazing product.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with engineering, AI, operations, and the founders to drive a product roadmap in the real estate vertical.
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our integration partners so product intuition comes naturally.
- You’ll create thorough PRD documents for the engineering and design team based on client needs and data on user behavior.
- Be relentlessly resourceful and thoughtfully prioritize the new features with the highest amount of business impact to implement.
- Work alongside founders to define the long-tail product and go-to-market strategy for the mid-market Real Estate segment.
- Identify emerging technology and industry trends, build business cases, and define the vision, and strategy around supporting maturing of the Zuma product within the Real Estate vertical.
- Rapidly execute and iterate with an emphasis on user delight, impact, and learning. Regularly take risks and make calculated tradeoffs
- Define, understand, and improve key product and business metrics. You’re excited about the business impact of your work and can work collaboratively with key stakeholders from sales to the account management teams
- Deeply understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate and launch frequently
- Be an owner of products and businesses, end to end
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience
- Experience driving the growth of product from launch phase to scaled adoption including
- Strong product discovery and research skills
- Ability to set a strategy and translate it to a roadmap with end-to-end execution
- Proven track record of building products customers love and taking them from launch to scale
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to
- Paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior leaders by articulating and building business models and supporting roadmap
- Articulate customer pain points
- An owner’s mindset - entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers